Combining Purchase Intent & Technographics for Better Targeting
HG Data Technographics now integrated into TechTarget's Priority Engine™ platform
HG Data and TechTarget have teamed up to provide sales and marketing teams with a way to seamlessly access both tech install and real purchase intent data in one platform. The partnership between our companies means that HG Data’s industry leading technographics are now integrated into TechTarget’s Priority Engine™ platform.
With its Priority Engine platform, TechTarget can provide technology companies with lists of accounts and contacts who are actively researching their type of products. HG Data enhances the data from Priority Engine with technographics that give visibility into a prospect’s entire technology stack, whether it’s hardware or software.
With both intent and technology install data, organizations can be more strategic in their marketing and sales outreach, enabling better targeting, prioritization, and message creation. Some example use cases include:
- Enhanced account scoring and nurturing with richer information and stronger signals
- Competitive conquesting – knowing what is installed and when specific buying teams are considering a change
- Targeting active prospects at the right time based on a specific installation profile combined with micro-customized messaging
- Prioritizing specific accounts showing inbound demand as well as for outbound account-based marketing and sales programs
- Improving propensity to buy and at-risk account models using install data enhanced with real, activity-based purchase intent insight
Learn more about how you can leverage TechTarget’s priority engine for your sales and marketing programs in our joint press release.