Effective Date: March 23, 2016
Managing Your Information Preferences
Information We Collect
We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address and other personally identifiable information when you sign up on the Website or for the Services or that you otherwise elect to provide (“Personal Information“).
Usage Data and Activity
Cookies and Web Beacons
How We Use Information and When We May Share and Disclose Information Generally
We may use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
• Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services.
• Surveys, Programs or Other Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, programs or other offers. If you elect to participate, you may need to provide certain Personal Information.
• Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
• Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: We may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
• Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, the Company may conduct research on its customers and their interests and behavior based on Usage Data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and the Company may share this data with researchers, business partners and other third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
• Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other non-personally-identifiable information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services and to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and that have privacy practices consistent with ours (“Service Providers“). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Company.
We may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Company. If the Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
The Company will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other content and information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of the Company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available page or any other public forum, others may access that information. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications. Other than third parties providing services to us, we do not authorize third parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Services.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Services, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. By using our Services, you agree that the applicable laws in the United States will govern the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location.